Saturday, December 1, 2012

Post Trip: Day Two

My trip was an absolutely incredible experience; people keep asking me what my favourite part was. Honestly I can’t answer that question. All of the experiences were incredible, but they were all so different that I wouldn’t even know how to go about accurately comparing them. Seeing animals in the wild, spending time in the ocean, being in the school, visiting history, and so many more; honestly picking a favourite would be impossible.
 
 
Booker and Krystal were wonderful tour guides, lovely hosts, and fun to travel with (I am positive that B.T. and Boston travel better than Kelly and Quincy). I am very lucky and thankful that they were willing to let me come and visit them kinda uninvited.
Such a fun family!

I suppose by now it is obvious that I loved my trip, and I did.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. You ( and everyone else for that matter) is always invited! We sure enjoyed having you and glad it turned out to be a great trip! We had fun!! and BT loves you!

    ReplyDelete