Sunday, December 9, 2012

Post Trip: Day...

Well I have been back for over a week now. I was warned about post vacation depression; so I have made a valiant effort to stay busy…unfortunately this busy is not as exciting as South African vacation busy. Surprise.

I have run errands, cleaned house, found myself somehow once again working for the Town (just a few shifts on the weekends), addressing Christmas cards, and other equally thrilling endeavors. I did get to present my trip pictures to family; related style as well as ward. That was fun for me, and I hope at least mildly interesting for them.

Still during the Christmas season, there really isn’t any other place that I would want to be than with my family, but if I could convince them to appreciate the season somewhere warmer and interesting I could have the best of both worlds…

One of today's exciting adventures! Fine, I admit I just "supervised."

1 comment:

  1. Remember when you were the best roommate ever and you bought me a Christmas tree? Then we decorated it with hot pink sparkley bulbs as a roommate compromise? Life is good.

    ReplyDelete