Thursday, September 29, 2011

Food

One of my favourite things about Provo is all of the delicious places to eat. Seriously, there is no reason to ever set foot in a disgusting fast food chain while you are here. I am going to mention just a few that I love, but I am always looking for suggestions of new places to try!




Thai Ruby, located at 744 East, 820 North in Provo is fantastic. During my second semester at BYU my friend and I went almost once a week, and I still go every chance I get. We had been wandering around south of campus with a map, trying to find a building where her class was supposed to be when we found this place instead. Best being lost experience ever.

Communal, located at 102 North University Ave, is incredible. The menu and the environment, it really all works together to create an awesome dining experience. Plus I feel all cute and trendy when I eat there.



Sammy's, located at 27 North, 100 West is always a good idea. They serve pie shakes, yes pie in a shake, and it is one of the best things I have ever had. Actually everything I have ever had there I thoroughly enjoy. The price to quality ratio is a definite win.


J Dawgs, located at 858 North 700 East is awesome. Sometimes all you want is a really good hot dog (or polish dog) and J Dawgs is the best. Plus you cannot complain about the distance from campus, and the people who work there are the best.


La Jolla Groves: 4801 North University Ave #610 is incredible. Everyting on the menu is superb, and they are so accomodating of people with dietary restrictions. It also has great variety. You can take anyone and they are going to have a great experience.





1 comment:

  1. I have also eaten at most of those place and I concur that they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete