Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pancakes at Totally Inappropriate Times



Unless you are way too familiar with Ihop, you may not recognize the window I am behind. But as I already revealed it is in fact an Ihop. I am trying to remember the exact time, but a safe guess puts this picture being taken between 2 and 4 in the morning on the last day of classes my first year.

Something about being young means that at times when you should just go to bed, you go out for pancakes instead. Maybe it is the whole no drugs and alcohol thing, but we find our own sober ways of acting ridiculous. I remember this night because I was there with my cousin Kris, and we ran into like 60% of my Freshman Ward. We all had the same brilliant idea that staying up all night was the only way to properly celebrate the end of the semester. I wish I could say this was a Freshman thing, but no, sometimes pancakes in the middle of the night still sounds better than sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Ha remember when you wouldn't let me be lame on my birthday so we went to IHOP because that's what college kids do? That is why you are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a strange time to have pancakes. I could never do that, i would never wake up that early or stay up that late. pancakes are ment for 7:00am foward until 7:00pm any other time is "Pancakes at totally innapropriate times"

    ReplyDelete