Sunday, September 25, 2011

Once I Was A Freshman...






This picture is of my very first day as a student at BYU. My roommates and I are walking to our very first class ever. I think it was Sociology...Anyway being a Freshman is an insane experience, everything changes all at once and there isn't really any way to prepare for that. Living in Heritage Halls was fun, becasue we were all in the same boat; deciding who we were going to be and figuring out how to share a tiny bathroom with five strangers. Whenever I see a unicycle I immediately flash back to Freshman Year and the girl who would ride her unicycle around Heritage and practice juggling. I didn't know any better, so I just assumed this was what the college experience entailed, along with mostly sleeping during the day and eating ice cream for breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps one day you will ride a unicyle and i think it is okay to eat icdcream for breakfast once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete