Friday, February 22, 2013

My Birthday: Day Five

Today was a great end to my birthday week. I went to the Temple with the Young Women and helped them to get prepared for their winter camp this weekend, then I came back to Taber and watched Kelly play basketball.


Well I have blogged twenty things, so only four more to go!

Number Twenty-One: Ward Families
Fourth ward was incredible, and I was positive that I would never care about or feel a part of another ward family like that. It has taken some time but Taber Second Ward has become a pretty great ward family. I love the opportunities that I get to spend interacting with its members.

Number Twenty -Two: The Gospel
Really my testimony is everything to me. I don’t know who I would be or where I would be without the Gospel and I am thrilled to know that I never have to find out.

Number Twenty-Three: Books
I have loved books for a long time and it is a love that just continues to grow. I am a part of a new book club and I am embarrassingly excited about reading and discussing books again. Reading is learning, it is reflecting, it is escaping, it is eye opening and so much more.

Number Twenty-Four: The Luxury of Reflection
I have been kind of a downer lately and this past week, these blog posts- all of it has been rejuvenating, it has reminded of how many reasons I have to be happy all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment