Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Birthday: Day Three


Today is in fact my actual birthday, and it was lovely. Kelly, Quincy, my Mom, and I met up with Kaytie and Jenna at Cora this morning for breakfast, it was delicious. After a birthday nap and some relaxation I met up with Kaytie and Sam for some more shopping, dinner and a movie; it was very fun and chill. 

Breakfast with some cuties!


Fun at dinner

I will admit that I am not super into blogging tonight, but a goal is a goal so her goes nothing!

Number Eleven: Fruits and Vegetables
Seriously Mother Nature knows what she is doing; there is nothing quite as yummy as fruits and vegetables. Today I enjoyed a fruit and vegetable saturated breakfast, more fruit pizza, and vegetarian shepherd’s pie.

Number Twelve: Movies
I love movies; I just think it is such a compelling medium of expression, within the context of film there is so much diversity. I really do enjoy a variety of films and whether or not they are art or absurd a movie can be a lot of fun.

Number Thirteen: Cousins
I have the best cousins in the world, and I am lucky enough to get to spend a lot of time with them!

Number Fourteen: Facebook Birthday Messages
Seriously they just make me smile, so thank you!

Number Fifteen: Surprises
So today is my birthday which means I got presents, and I love surprises (even the ones that are not really surprises). There is just something so fun about a completely unexpected gesture (or getting exactly what you wanted).

No comments:

Post a Comment