Monday, August 12, 2013

Day Thirteen/Fouteen

Sooo apparently I have been seriously slacking at this whole blogging thing, which yeah I'll give you that one. I have been really slacking, but it's my vacation and I just don't care! Haha just jokes, come back in a few days after I get home and have had a chance to be bored. Then I will blog better. 

But I will keep blogging a little bit so I don't forget anything major.  Kaytie and I caught the underground to Westminster Station, and then proceeded to explore. 
We saw Big Ben and the Parliament Buildings, before wandering down to Trafalgar Square. 
We hung out at Trafalgar Square for a while watching street performers and enjoying the sunshine before wandering along St. James Park to Buckingham Palace. 
After appreciating the complete surreality of that moment we headed back on a lovely stroll through the park towards Westminster Abbey.
Westminster Abbey was mind blowing. So many significant people are a part of that history, it was insane to think about it all and be in that place.
After all of that epicness we went to dinner and a movie at the largest mall in London. 

Our second London day was the Tower of London and Wicked. We bought out show tickets in the morning and then spent like five hours or something at the Tower. We did a guided tour for an hour and then wandered around trying to see everything (we did not). 

After the Tower we quickly went to change our clothes and then we were off to the theatre. 
A fun way to end a fun trip!

Sorry this is brief, our plane is boarding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment