Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Campus Can Be So Random

Today I was walking across campus because Devotional is ruining my life, just jokes. But seriously this is like the third time this semester that I have come to campus early to do some work in a computer lab before class, then I realize that it is devotional and no computer lab, or anything useful, will be open until the time I need to be in class. Today I needed to edit and print a paper for my Spanish class, so I got to campus an hour early to be all organized... yeah no. Instead I sat on the floor and did my corrections with a pen on paper, and then typed the whole thing up again at a computer kiosk in a hallway with a ten minute time limit. Which went surprisingly well, except that I forgot to type the first half of one sentence, but not the point.
During my rushing back and forth across campus to find an available computer with a printer I walked by a guy with a boom box blasting classic 90s songs. I didn't think anything of it until I realized that it was weird that this didn't even cross my mind as being weird.

1 comment:

  1. Was he wearimg white tight pants and a maroon leather jacket? Because there was def a kid who did that consistently once a week forall winter semester in 2010. He even threw in some newsies songs. Campus is definitely weird.

    ReplyDelete