Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sometimes I Already Miss It Here

I am graduating soon, and so excited about that fact. But some days it hits me that graduating means leaving. I am sort of over the whole homework thing, and I am ready for a new adventure. Then there are days like today where I leave an incredibly interesting class, the weather is perfect, the mountains look amazing, and cute little Freshman are being all cute and little and just so excited about life here at BYU. All of the sudden leaving sounds like a terrible idea. Never again will I be able to recreate this atmosphere or opportunity. The time limit on the BYU experience is an important part of its charm, but still this place is crazy and amazing. Sometimes I forget to really appreciate the moments.

4 comments:

  1. I am so grateful for the experiences I had at BYU. They are a source of great memories and resource of knowledge that continues to help me today.
    Lana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree, it makes me want to take more advantage of the time I have here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will come back sometime. Hopefully your kids will attend the Y someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will miss being a college student, that's for sure! Especially being a college student there. Even visiting campus now, it feels different just since I'm not a student. You will LOVE whatever you move on to though, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete