Sunday, October 9, 2011

YSA Testimony Meeting

There are a few ways that this meeting can go. It is possible that it will be filled with actual testimonies that are enlightening and spiritual. But in my experience, chances are it will be a little less amazing.
Sometimes you get the open mic night testimony meeting where it seems like people are competing to see who can be the most memorable, maybe even quotable.
Sometimes you get the match.com profiles. This is who I am. and this is why you should date me!
Sometimes you just aren't sure what is going on; people just keep standing up and saying progressively more bizarre things. It's weird.

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of the scene from rhe lds version of pride and prejudice. I can't remember her name right now, but it is a funny scene.

    ReplyDelete