Monday, October 10, 2011

Sports

So I don't exactly bleed blue. I watch maybe one football game a season, and I would struggle to tell you anything about rankings or who the sports superstars are now, or even then. It's not that I hate sports or intend to be discouraging in any way, it is just that sports just aren't holding my attention. When I go to, or watch a game, which isn't often, I have fun, but then it really doesn't cross my mind again.


I know, I know this makes me a bad BYU student. But I pay my tuition and attend my class. I am happy when the teams are doing well , and I buy BYU T-shirts from the bookstore for my siblings, I just don't care much about rankings and game times. I can't be the only one...

3 comments:

  1. I probably enjoy BYU THLETICS EVEN MORE AS AN ALUMNI WHO KNOWS YOU MIGHT END UP A BIG FAN SOMEDAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also know that you are mising out on so much not followong them,but you are getting in on the best part, the shirts. (this years football shirt is awesome)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you probably aren't on any intramural teams either! Haha Way to not conform!

    ReplyDelete