Friday, November 9, 2012

Day Eight

 Well today was the end of my week volunteering at Hout Bay High School. I really am sad that it is over, I feel like I was just starting to get it or something. Anyway, I have absolutely loved this experience. These children’s lives are so different from anything I can comprehend, and so much needs to be done before a real difference can be made. It has been an incredible opportunity. I think if I could spend the rest of my life doing this I could be so happy.



Pictures:
I’ll admit I am so bad at taking pictures, I only think about it when I am bored. So I have added a few more pictures but I took them when there was nothing going on. When I was busy with other people it never even crossed my mind to stop and take a picture. Sorry.


These three pictures are of the Learner Support Centre


.     

This is the library in the  Township.

This is a coloured neighborhood near the school.


No comments:

Post a Comment