Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Last Days

Unfortunately tomorrow is my last day. I have had so much fun while I have been here. These last few days have been spent procrastinating packing, spending some more time on the beach, and getting all of that last minute shopping done. Yeah, I bought a lot of chocolate today. Booker and Krystal live in an apartment a block from the ocean, so it has been fun to walk along the beach and down to the harbour; we saw seals and a lot of fun shops. We have spent some more time downtown as well; this city is beautiful, clean, and energetic. I would absolutely love to come back here someday soonish.

 
 



Thank you for reading, I will do some recap posting when I get home and add a few more pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Fly safe! Coming home may seem a bit boring after all that so we'll have to have some new adventures in February.

    ReplyDelete